skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
It's A Good Life For Me
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
A Zit...don't look at if you have a weak stomach!
I warned you not to look at this if you have a weak stomach! I made my mom take a picture of this huge zit! This is before I learned to pop it. Gross huh! Does this mean I'm officially a Pre Teenager?!
yep, I think so!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
It's A Good Life For Me
Tiffany
My Blog List
putty face
Super Trucks Offroad
5 years ago
Dallin's Beasteyblog
Best Mini humidifier usb car office air purifier small humidifier Air purification and water supply devi
6 years ago
Joyner Family
Our Puerto Rico Trip!!! ...some of it anyway!
15 years ago
Olivia's blog
How Long Has it Been?
15 years ago
Nikol's Blog
17 years ago
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(8)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(2)
▼
June
(3)
A tour at the Cardinals Stadium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bye bye Glasses-Hello Contacts!
A Zit...don't look at if you have a weak stomach!
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
September
(4)
background
No comments:
Post a Comment