The Night of Our Christmas Concert
Kiera, Brooklyn, Emily, Ashlyn, Tyler & I

Me posing on the floor

Rissa the Reindeer & Me

Jacob, Hayden, Tyler & Me

Hayden & Jacob Jacob is in love with Hayden
At home after the conert...

The last day of Choir for 2008--cupcake party after school
Everyone discussing who will hold Rissa next as well as how long they each have with her. Hayden and Hannah had her the most. They all love Rissa and go crazy everytime mom brings her up to school!

Hannah trying to steal Rissa from me...she did that alot!

Hannah & Rissa

Hayden & Jacob

All the girls pushed me in the stroller


Hayden pushing me around the room

My Fart bomb and my War bomb
3 comments:
Those are great pictures! Lots of fun. I love the new song by Pink...great music to view your blog. Have a Merry Christmas!
This was a lot of fun to help with!! You have some great friends, Brant, that are fun to be around!!! LOVE YOU BABE!!!!.......and were my cupcakes yummy to your tummy???:)
Hey Brant! it looks like you guys had a lot of funn!! I wish i could be there with you guys right now, but maybe we'll come out there this summer:) I hope your Christmas and happy new year was TERRIFIC!!!! LOVE YOU")
Nikole
Post a Comment