Yippy school started!!!! School is finally here. I'm in the 5th grade! My teacher is Ms.Weiss. She is very nice and her favorite color is green. She is very tall. I am in Honor Choir and I didn't need to audition because I was in it last year. Our first field trip is to BizTown. It is a place were you work in a buisness and pay taxes. You get your own check book and you get a lot of bills! I have Ms.Blake for math and for L.A.[Language arts.] Today was Ms.Weiss's B-Day! She is 28 years old. every one gave her a present. Its getting dark talk to you later!
6 comments:
that is sooo funny brant! the music is really cool. I like white and nerdy. see you later!
Brant (AKA Taco Bell Boy!)that is awesome that you started a blog Seth and I will be checking back often. I am glad you like your teacher this year that is exciting that you will be in junior high next year!
Cool blog Brant!!
I can't wait to hear about Biztown. It sounds awesome! Love your new blog! Can I add it to my blog roll?
Nice job Brant! I love your music. :)
Looks great Brant! I am going to show it to Jaden and Daxton! I think they will like it! Keep it up!
Post a Comment